Are you interested in being a presenter?
We run radio training courses at our studios in Hadfield for people interested in becoming presenters on North West FM.
A new training course will commence in 2023. Training runs for three days, over two weekends. Fill in the application form at the bottom of this page if you are interested in attending our next training course.
Training will cover:
- laws governing radio broadcasting (such as defamation and codes of practice)
- what it means to be a part of our station, our rules and how we work together
- writing and presenting a program
- hands-on lessons in using the studio, panels and microphone techniques
- topics about community radio, techniques and our station
Following the training, you will do mentoring with an on-air presenter to give you further radio experience. The presenter will tell the committee when you have shown that you are ready to do your own show.
Training cost and membership
Cost of training includes all workshops and course materials. As part of our training you also become a member of the station, and the cost includes your membership fees.
For more details or to book for the next training course, complete the details in the form below and submit it. For more specific queries about the training course, contact us at email@example.com.
98.9 North West FM, Melbourne, Australia